Decisions best made before the rehearsal are:
- Will grandparents and/or parents enter ceremonially? Will there be ushers?
- Who is in the wedding party? Who will carry the rings?
- How many seats need to be set aside for family? Are they clearly marked?
- Are blended family considerations taken into account in the seating?
- Where will the musicians be located and how will they be cued?
- How will the wedding party enter and in what order?
- What props (like wine or candles) are needed during the ceremony? Who will bring them?
- Will candles be exposed to possible wind or breeze?
- Where will flowers or decorations be placed relative to where the wedding party stands?
- Does the officiant need a microphone to be heard over ambient noise?
- Do the wedding couple want to have a microphone?
- For outside weddings, where will the sun be during the time of the wedding?
- If there is a videographer, where will the camera be placed?
- Will there be a receiving line after the ceremony?
- When will photographs be taken?
- In a legalized marriage ceremony, who will the legal witnesses be?
And - Rev. Robin Renteria can accommodate last minute changes!
As your wedding minister or wedding officiant, Rev. Robin Renteria recommends rehearsals for ceremonies with
- formal seating of family,
- lots of logistical elements,
- simply if you want the peace of mind!
In the rehearsal, she guides the process, and defers in all decisions to you!
The wedding ceremony is a ritual,
not a performance.
We rehearse to leave performance fears behind.
Wedding Rehearsal Information
As a wedding minister, wedding officiant, or wedding celebrant Rev. Robin Renteria primarily serves the NC Triangle: Orange, Durham, Wake, Chatham, and Alamance counties and the towns of Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Durham, Raleigh, Hillsborough, Cary, Mebane, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Apex, Bahama, Burlington, and Efland.
Reverend Robin Renteria, Ph.D.
Images and content throughout this site may not be used without written consent.
Other logos and images used belong to their respective owners and are used with permission.
Reverend Robin Renteria, (919) 818-6362, Hillsborough, NC
Arron and Rachel's wedding rehearsal
at The Cotton Room.
Learn about Rev. Robin Renteria's:
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, and nearby